Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Face of Kate Spade


Photos courtesy of Feb/09 issue of Harper's Bazaar (my apologies for the grainy appearance of the photos, I had to scan them in).

These gorgeous photos are from the home of Deborah Lloyd, new creative director of Kate Spade. I am lusting over these photos, particularly the second one. I am very attracted to the combination of the white slipcover sofas, black and white photography, touches of zebra print, and antique wooden trunks. Of course I also love the collection globes (as I have my own) and the punches of bright pink (pink is one of my standby faves regardless of the current color trends). Simply stunning...

I also cannot argue with Lloyd's philosophy, "For me, it's never about saving things," she says. "It's about using the good china everyday and the silver cutlery. It's about handwritten thank-you notes."

Love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin