Monday, November 17, 2008

Manic Monday


click on collage photo for a larger view

I will be doing a weekly post every Monday titled "Manic Monday". Inspired by the Bangles hit song, Manic Monday (click on song title to hear an acoustic version, chorus below).

It's just another manic Monday

I wish it was Sunday

'Cause that's my funday

My I don't have to runday

It's just another manic Monday

Admit it, your singing it now... Well, I for sure am! I can't seem to stop but that's ok because it is a happy tune.

Monday's are usually crazy for everyone so I will put together a collage of sorts to inspire and bring a little visual eye candy to this hectic day. These are all pieces that complement each other quite nicely and would look great together in a room. All items are available at

RianRae Interiors. If you do not see an item listed on our website, please contact us at info@rianrae.com for details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin