Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Warm Weather & Simple Pleasures



It is bitter cold here today (18 degrees F) so I felt the need to dig up some pictures of warmer days. It is the simple pleasures that bring me the most joy and create the happiest memories. Such as taking a family hike together, swimming in the lake upnorth, watching the sunset, or jumping in a pile of leaves. I believe the quote below expresses this sentiment well.

"I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex."
-Oscar Wilde


These last two photos are from Halloween. My Mother and I made the butterfly costumes. We got the inspiration and the instructions from Grace at uncommon grace. You can view photos of the beautiful costumes she made here. Thanks Grace for your instructions for the butterfly costume!

1 comment:

Grace said...

They turned out great! I love them!

~Grace

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin