Sunday, January 4, 2009

La Madone


These stunning photos are of the various apartments at La Madone, Maison d' Antiquaire ("special places to rent in heart of apt en Luberon). Well I agree, they most certainly are special. I would adore to spend a weekend or a whole week in any one of these stunning apartments. Love the mix of rustic and glitzy pieces. The contrast together creates quite a magical atmosphere. The owners are antique dealers and the apartments of La Madone are available for rent by the week.

My favorite just might be the last photos here of the more contemporary apartment. I think I love them so much because they are unexpected. As the owners themselves said, "Here is proof that even antique dealers have their modern moments..."
The combination is fantastic and I love the pop of color against the black and white backdrop!

2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

I want to go there! that first apartment is my favorite!!

and btw- your daughter is adorable!!!

Your blog looks really interesting. Have fun with it!
Joni

Just beautiful things... said...

Thanks for checking out my blog and for the complements Joni! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin