Monday, January 5, 2009

Wire Photo Holder in Country Home


Ok, I am super psyched about this so had to share it with everyone. Our wire photo holder was featured in the most recent Jan/Feb issue of Country Home magazine! I can't even begin to express how excited I am for RianRae Interiors to be included in this magazine, it has been one of my favorites for many years. I personally love my wire photo holder and used it to hold my Christmas cards this year. They are available to purchase online or you can call or email (contact information below).

info@rianrae.com or toll free at 888-RIANRAE or 888-742-6723.

1 comment:

The Matta's said...

Hi Jeni, it was so great to hear from you on my blog. email me at erinmatta@yahoo.com!

I'm very excited to talk to you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin