Monday, June 8, 2009

Ideas for Summer Decorating

Loved these summer decorating ideas from Canadian House and Home. A great online source chalk full of wonderful inspirations so be sure to check them out. I found this online site via the amazing blog decor8. In this particular article, Canadian House and Home tells us to, "Get inspired by the season's bright summer dresses, endless blue skies, beach vacations, casual camp style and sunny hues". Sounds great to me! I love decorating with splashes of bright color, lots of texture, and mixing it up with some rustic and unexpected pieces so this really appealed to me.

I am super in love with the second photo of the tufted headboard surrounded by barnwood beams. We have some great old barnwood beams in the barn, I think I feel a project coming on...

1 comment:

sisterz said...

heyy
you have a BEAUTIFUL blog
plez come and see ours
sisterzdiary.blogspot.com
tell your friends!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin